About Staci Witten, ACC, CPLC
The Short Story
Staci Witten is a Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC) and speaker specializing in the areas of career, leadership, and achieving work- life balance. Coach Staci works with professionals to rediscover, reclaim and redefine success for life and career. She helps motivated people explore and discover an answer to the question, “What’s next?” She is a former HR executive with over 20 years experience, including creating and rebuilding HR departments. She also has an extensive background in recruiting as well as successful business ownership. Coach Staci applies her experience and expertise as she partners with clients, helping them transition careers, pursue that next level in their career, or venture into entrepreneurship. She believes faith is important in career transition as well as a strong resume, searchable LinkedIn profile, and networking.
She is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certifed Coach (ACC) and earned her CPLC credentials from the Christian Coach Institute. She is a Licensed Get Clients Now! (TM) Facilitator and currently coaches businesses on creating and implementing marketing strategies.
In addition, her experience also includes successfully creating businesses, speaking and facilitating, conducting national executive talent searches, strategic planning, business development consulting, training and development, and developing media and marketing campaigns. Coach Staci has experience assisting companies and individuals with developing online and searchable professional identities. She is the President of SWP Associates, Inc (www.SWPCareers.com) , a national talent search and career coaching firm.
The Long Story
Staci Witten is fiercely committed to guiding professionals to achieve thriving careers and passionate lives so they can live more intentionally and enjoy life while dominating their careers. She applies her 20+ years in corporate human resources and business ownership as she helps clients gain clarity and confidence.
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for a proven career, leadership and life coach who can guide you to address feeling frustrated or stuck in your career or life. I can help you develop strategies for career transition, advancement, job search or starting a new business.
With over 10 years experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns and guiding them to achieve remarkable success, my mission and commitment is to help you answer the question, “What’s next?” I apply my background and proven process to assist in redefining success for your life and career.
My path to become a life, career, and leadership coach became clear over 10 years ago after leaving the corporate world, and starting and selling a successful business. I knew there was more to life. I had a passion to continue helping others succeed while living out their purpose. Others will benefit from my many years experience in Human Resources and recruiting as well as my strategic and successful business ownership background.
What energizes me about coaching is knowing that my clients discover their passions, develop strategies to pursue their purpose, and live more intentionally. Ultimately, they are excited to wake up every morning and love life as they achieve their goals.
What sets me apart from other coaches is the proven process that I have developed, helping you rediscover, reclaim, and redefine success for YOU! My process is based upon my 20+ years experience in human resources, business ownership, and the many clients I have assisted through a successful career transition while achieving intentional living.
You can feel confident engaging me to guide you and/or your organization to solve challenges. Over the years, my expertise has been honored with remarkable opportunities including:
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified Professional Life Coach received from an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited training program, Christian Coach Institute.
- Get Clients Now! ™ Certified Facilitator
- DISC Assessment Trainer & Facilitator
- Spiritual Gifts Trainer & Facilitator
- Creator of the Job Search Toolbox
- Creator of Relaunch Your Life and Career
My perspectives have been featured in various media and publications throughout my career including FOX Morning News (Dallas/FtWorth), Good Morning Texas (ABC Dallas/FtWorth), Dallas Morning News, and Good Housekeeping.
Five things about me and my experience that might surprise and delight you as we work together:
- President and Owner of SWP Associates, Inc, a national executive search and coaching firm, offering career transition and outplacement solutions, leadership coaching and training, and talent acquisition consulting services.
- HR Executive with background working for startups to Fortune 500 companies in various industries including technology, hospitality and healthcare.
- Former owner of a successful state licensed homecare company providing in-homecare to elderly and people with long term illnesses.
- Founded Craft of the Month Club, a monthly craft subscription company that provided creativity in a box shipped to doorsteps globally.
- Resides in the Dallas burbs with husband of 25+ years and two dogs. Mother of a beautiful and talented daughter. When I am not coaching or speaking, I enjoy creating art, photography, and traveling.
Looking for a speaker or facilitator? Learn more here.
Copyright SWP Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved