- Are you looking for a job, but don’t know where to begin?
- Is your life unbalanced and you have no time to spend with your loved ones?
- Are you overworked and underpaid?
- Are you frustrated with your career?
- Do you have a passionate business idea, but have no idea how to get started or brand yourself?
- Are you in the same place you were this time last year?
Limited Time Opportunity
Reclaiming & Regaining Control of Your Life & Career
The Coaching Program Includes:
- Three (3) – 45 minute strategy sessions to take place over within 60 days ($525 value)
- An action plan to help you move towards your 2017 goals ($150 value)
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile review* ($150 value)
- Suggestions on how to improve your Resume and/or LinkedIn profile ($150 value)
- Values Assessment to help you set goals and redefine your life balance ($75 value)
Total Value : $1050
Special Price: $500 investment (limited time)
*Additional $150 for both Resume and LinkedIn Profile review
Interested or have questions about the Reclaiming & Regaining Control in Your Life & Career Coaching Program?
Schedule a 15 minute Complimentary Virtual Discovery Session.
Coaching helps you move forward and gain clarity. But honestly, it isn’t for everyone. If you are motivated, driven and open to exploring transformational change, I encourage you to take the first step. Schedule a Complimentary Virtual Discovery Session. and see if this special program is right for you. (The session is FREE! You’ve got nothing to lose but so much to gain!)
We are excited to offer this opportunity as we wrap up 2016. Since this program requires one-on-one strategy sessions, Coach Staci can only accept a limited number of clients. Please note, this is a limited time offer. If you have more specific questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are clients saying?
Staci’s expertise has helped me translate my skill set into meaningful experience that employers are responsive to – Staci ALWAYS went above and beyond and took the time to get to know me; her attention to detail and caring spirit was not only encouraging but also helped me highlight qualities I didn’t even notice. Not often do you run across someone you can trust, I’m thrilled and wish I could do more than just recommend Staci. Her insight, creativity, and integrity are an asset and a blessing.
Coach Staci helped me discover my strengths, gifts, and talents. Then, we applied that knowledge while exploring my path for the future. She helped me set professional goals, and gain more confidence. Coach Staci also worked with me to become more comfortable when submitting my resume and connecting with people on LinkedIn.
I worked with Coach Staci upon transitioning out of the military. She helped me explore my military skills and translate into civilian terms. She understands the challenges Veterans face after being discharged from the service. It becomes culture shock when you have been in the military for 10 years and then you are suddenly in the civilian world. It is difficult to maintain your military values and ethics in a population that does not value the same things. Coach Staci helped me explore several companies and organizations that were a fit with those values and work ethics. She helped me craft my resume to land a great job!